The Healing Power of Sole
The best way to experience the healing and cleansing properties of So Natural Himalayan crystal salt is to drink sole (solay). Himalayan salt has life generating power for our body and nervous system. Sole is an excellent way to balance the pH factor of your body.
Preparation of So Natural Himalayan Crystal Salt Sole
- Place several Himalayan salt rocks in a glass jar (with a lid) and cover the rocks with high quality spring water or mineral water;
- After approximately 24 hours, check to see if the Himalayan salt rocks have completely dissolved. If so, add a few more crystals. When the water can no longer dissolve any more Himalayan salt, the salt crystals will sit at the bottom of the jar without dissolving. At this point you will have a saturated salt solution with a salt content of approximately 26%;
- The glass can be refilled again and again with water and Himalayan rock salt, following the same process;
- The sole is totally sterile and free of harmful bacteria and therefore can be kept in a closed glass jar without deteriorating.
- Of this Himalayan salt 'sole' solution, take up to 1 teaspoon in a glass of high quality mineral water every morning on an empty stomach. Wait 10 minutes before eating or drinking anything else. The amount you take is not as important as the regularity.
From a bio-chemical viewpoint, within minutes, the whole stomach and intestines are being stimulated.
This in turn encourages digestion and metabolism.
Benefits of Drinking Sole include:
1. Himalayan Salt is most effective in stabilising irregular heartbeats and, contrary to the misconception that it causes high blood pressure, it is actually essential for the regulation of blood pressure - in conjunction with water. Naturally the proportions are critical;
2. It is vital to the extraction of excess acidity from the cells in the body, particularly the brain cells;
3. It is vital for balancing the sugar levels in the blood; a needed element in diabetics;
4. Himalayan salt is vital for the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in the body. It is used for local power generation at the sites of energy needed by the cells;
5. It is vital to the nerve cells' communication and information processing, all the time that the brain cells work, from the moment of conception to death;
6. It is vital for absorption of food particles through the intestinal tract;
7. It is vital for clearing the lungs of mucus plugs and sticky phlegm, particularly in asthma and cystic fibrosis;
8. Himalayan Salt is vital for clearing up catarrh and congestion of the sinuses;
9. It is a strong natural antihistamine;
10. It is essential for the prevention of muscle cramps;
11. It is vital to prevent excess saliva production to the point that it flows out of the mouth during sleep. Needing to constantly mop up excess saliva indicates salt shortage;
12. It is important in making the structure of bones firm. Osteoporosis, in a major way, is a result of salt and water shortage in the body;
13. It assists with sleep regulation.
14. Himalayan Salt on the tongue will help stop persistent dry coughs;
15. It is vital for the prevention of gout and gouty arthritis;
16. It is vital for maintaining sexuality and libido;
17. It is vital for preventing varicose veins and spider veins on the legs and thighs;
18. It is vital for reducing a double chin. When the body is short of salt, it means the body really is short of water. The salivary glands sense the salt shortage and are obliged to produce more saliva to lubricate the act of chewing and swallowing and also to supply the stomach with water that it needs for breaking down foods. Circulation to the salivary glands increases and the blood vessels become "leaky" in order to supply the glands with water to manufacture saliva. The "leakiness" spills beyond the area of the glands themselves, causing increased bulk under the skin of the chin, the cheeks and into the neck;
19. Himalayan salt contains minerals and trace elements that the body needs. Some of these elements are needed in trace amounts. Ordinary table salt that is bought in the super markets has been stripped of its companion elements and contains additive elements such as aluminium silicate to keep it powdery and porous. Aluminium is a toxic element in our nervous system. It is implicated as one of the primary causes of Alzheimer's disease;
20. Twenty-seven percent of the body's salt is in the bones. Osteoporosis results when the body needs more salt and takes it from the bones. Bones are 22% water. Is it not obvious what happens to the bones when we're deficient in salt or water or both?